The FM Radio Data System has been around for 45 years, but internationally finalized in 2000. Despite being a worldwide standard, radio manufacturers and broadcasters have implemented the standard in different ways, resulting in rather inconsistent information displays for consumers. One leading company fixing this problem is Quu. Joe Marshall is the Technical Success Manager for Quu, and focused on helping FM broadcasters get consistent and compelling data and graphical displays on every FM and HD radio on the road.
This Week in Radio Tech – Engineering Adds Revenue via RDS with Joe Marshall
In other news
- Quu and Skyview Networks Align to Bring New Revenue Opportunities to Broadcasters and Significant Increased Return on Investment to Advertisers
- Quu and Cherry Creek Media Sign Multi-Year Partnership
- Xperi Ups Commitment To ‘Maintaining Radio’s Prominence In The Dashboard.’
- While In-Car Audio Changes Benefit Drivers – And Advertisers – Radio Remains King Of The Road.
- Quu Up The Visual: In-Vehicle ‘Billboards,’ Synched To Radio, Driving Value For Broadcasters.
- Radio Industry Veterans Suzy Schultz and Ben Husmann Join Quu
- Quu and Bonneville International Sign Multi-Market Partnership
- vCreative and Quu Unveil New Integration to Drive Revenue in the Digital Dash
- Jackie Bart And Joe Marshall Join Quu
- Quu Names Radio Industry Veterans Jackie Bart and Joe Marshall To Lead Company’s Success Team